Top 10 Least Expensive Trucks of 2009
The array of trucks out there is dizzying. You can get anything from a compact hauler with a crew cab to a heavy-duty bruiser with a long bed. If you're on a budget, though, it becomes easier to narrow your selection. You can winnow your picks based on price.
Here are 2009's 10 least expensive pickups. Our rankings are based on MSRP, excluding destination charges. Base-model prices were used, which means additional financial outlay may be required to get certain key features. Each model was allowed only one appearance on the list.
Be sure to investigate rebates and incentives on these vehicles; these discounts can make a truck even more attractive. You'll also want to research each pickup's True Market Value® before deciding which to buy.
- 2009 Toyota Tacoma — $15,170
- 2009 Ford Ranger — $15,835
- 2009 Mazda B-Series Truck — $16,060
- 2009 GMC Canyon — $16,705 (tie)
2009 Chevrolet Colorado — $16,705 (tie)
- 2009 Suzuki Equator — $17,220
- 2009 Nissan Frontier — $17,460
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 — $18,575
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 — $19,375
- 2009 Dodge Dakota — $21,075
Copyright Edmunds.com, Inc. All rights reserved. First published on www.edmunds.com and excerpted with permission. http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/list/top10/144366/article.html