Top 10 Least Expensive SUVs and Crossovers for 2011
With options like the stylish Hyundai Tucson, the fun-to-drive Nissan Juke and the spacious Suzuki SX4, it's pretty clear that there are some fine choices to consider if you're shopping for a crossover. More specifically, there are some fine choices available at very affordable prices; the models listed above start at less than $20 grand, and they're all included in our list of the 10 least expensive crossovers and SUVs for 2011.
Our list details each model's MSRP, but keep in mind that we've shown prices on base models; if you want a fuller complement of features you'll likely have to explore the options list and add a few grand to the price tag. You can increase your savings with incentives and rebates, which are offered with many of these models. Take a look at each vehicle's True Market Value before deciding on a purchase.
- 2011 Jeep Patriot — $15,995
- 2011 Suzuki SX4 — $16,999
- 2011 Kia Sportage — $18,295
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport — $18,495
- 2011 Hyundai Tucson — $18,895
- 2011 Suzuki Grand Vitara — $19,199
- 2011 Jeep Compass — $19,295
- 2011 Nissan Juke — $19,340
- 2011 Kia Sorento — $19,995
- 2011 Subaru Forester — $20,495
Copyright Edmunds.com, Inc. All rights reserved. First published on www.edmunds.com and excerpted with permission. http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/top-10/top-10-least-expensive-suvs-and-crossovers-for-2011.html