Where great minds drive business
Do you have:
- Top-caliber analytic and problem-solving skills?
- Interest in strategy consulting?
- Passion to become a strong business leader?
- A history of achievement demonstrated by top 15% GPA, a quantitative major(s), and/or other recognition such as scholarships, awards, and honor societies?
If you said yes to all of the above, you could be one of our next Strategy Analysts contributing to the future of CarMax.
will be felt through:
- Acting as an internal consultant advising leadership on a wide variety of strategic issues
- Developing strategies for nearly every dimension of our business
Your impact in a nutshell:
You'll have the opportunity to take internal ownership of a business area, discover ways to improve it, and take charge of implementation.
will come from:
- Working closely with managers to hone communication, leadership, and analytical skills
- Personal guidance from department leaders
- Regular access to senior leadership
Your development in a nutshell:
Your role will put you in the spotlight to present your own work in an environment ideal for kick-starting a successful career.
is typified by:
- A fun, casual atmosphere with an open door policy
- Team-building activities, Associate recognition, and internal promotions that provide nearly unlimited career possibilities
- Group activities and volunteer opportunities that create a sense of community
- A flexible Time Away policy that encourages Associates to take time away for fun and travel
Our culture in a nutshell:
We value a work-life balance. We work hard, but have fun while we do it—and we make sure we have plenty of time left over to enjoy life outside of work.
offers modern work spaces and amenities like:
- Light-filled windows with view of woods and sky
- Multiple cafes throughout the building
- Cafeteria and outdoor lunch patio
- Collaborative workspaces
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Full indoor basketball and volleyball courts
- Squash and racquetball courts
- Softball field
- Two miles of wooded walking and biking trails
- On-site fitness classes such as yoga and Zumba
Our environment in a nutshell:
A LEED-certified building designed and built to achieve high performance in areas of human and environmental health, as well as sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection, and indoor environmental quality.
indicates the pride we take not only in what we do, but how we do it—our acknowledgments include:
- One of FORTUNE® magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For"
- FORTUNE 500 list
- BBB Torch Awards for Marketplace Excellence
- Training magazine's Top 125 Companies
- Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's annual Corporate Equality Index
Our recognition in a nutshell:
To ensure the continuation of our company's upward trajectory, we will uphold our widely recognized strategy of not only doing things the right way, but of doing what's right.
Sound like you? Apply today through your school's career services!
We typically hire for multiple full-time and internship opportunities annually.