Top 10 Least Expensive Convertibles for 2005
Dying for the pleasure of top-down driving but constrained by a budget? As temperatures rise in anticipation of summer, we've compiled a list of the 10 least expensive convertibles based on MSRP, including destination charges. Some are family-friendly four-seaters, while others are carefree roadsters, but all have a removable top so that the sun can warm your face and the breeze can ruffle your hair. Some models leave you more room to negotiate than others, so be sure to check out the True Market Value® for your region before going to the dealer.
- Chrysler PT Cruiser, $19,995
- Volkswagen New Beetle, $21,865
- Mini Cooper, $22,000
- Mazda MX-5 Miata, $22,658
- Ford Mustang, $24,495
- Toyota MR2 Spyder, $25,685
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, $25,744
- Chrysler Sebring, $26,145
- Toyota Camry Solara, $27,020
- Honda S2000, $33,465
Copyright Edmunds.com, Inc. All rights reserved. First published on www.edmunds.com and excerpted with permission.