Top 10 Least Expensive Coupes for 2011
If you're tight on cash and like to drive, look no further than the coupe segment for some truly appealing options — provided, of course, that you travel light enough to make do with a two-door. The segment is home to engaging picks like the Ford Mustang, Hyundai Genesis Coupe and Chevy Camaro, all of which start at just north of $20 grand.
The 10 models listed below are the least expensive coupes for 2011. We've included each coupe's MSRP, but keep in mind that we've shown prices on base models; if you want more than just the bare minimum you'll likely have to venture onto the options list and fatten the price. To save even more, take a look at incentives and rebates, which are offered with many of these models. Finally, consider each vehicle's True Market Value before deciding on a purchase.
- 2011 Honda Civic — $15,605
- 2011 Kia Forte — $16,995
- 2011 Ford Mustang — $22,145
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe — $22,250
- 2011 Chevrolet Camaro — $22,680
- 2011 Honda Accord — $22,780
- 2011 Nissan Altima — $23,380
- 2011 Dodge Challenger — $24,670
- 2011 Mazda RX-8 — $26,795
- 2011 BMW 1 Series — $29,450
Copyright Edmunds.com, Inc. All rights reserved. First published on www.edmunds.com and excerpted with permission. http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/top-10/top-10-least-expensive-coupes-for-2011.html