Top 10 Most Affordable Convertibles for 2003
Dying for the pleasure of top-down driving but constrained by a budget? We've compiled a list of the 10 cheapest convertibles (based on MSRP plus destination) — some are family-friendly four-seaters, while others are carefree roadsters, but all have a removable top so that the sun can warm your face and the summer breeze can ruffle your hair. Note that the first seven cars on this list have MSRPs under $30,000, and of course many of them can be purchased much closer to invoice (check the True Market Value® for your region before going to the dealer).
- Volkswagen New Beetle, $21,025
- Mazda Miata, $22,363
- Ford Mustang Convertible, $24,020
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, $24,372
- Chrysler Sebring Convertible, $24,670
- Toyota Camry Solara Convertible, $24,980
- Toyota MR2 Spyder, $25,055
- Honda S2000, $33,060
- BMW Z4, $33,795
- Audi TT Roadster, $35,160
— Based on 2003 Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP), including destination charge.
Copyright Edmunds.com, Inc. All rights reserved. First published on www.edmunds.com and excerpted with permission.