Top 10 Least Expensive SUVs and Crossovers of 2009
The SUV segment has quite a few choices that are both appealing and reasonably priced. If you're on a tight budget, you'll probably want to know which picks are the least expensive. That's where we come in.
Below are the 10 least expensive SUVs available for the 2009 model year. We arrived at our rankings by looking at MSRP, excluding destination charges. Rankings reflect base-model prices; keep in mind that you'll likely have to spend a bit more to get certain features. Each model was allowed only one appearance on the list.
You'll want to research available rebates and incentives on these vehicles, since these discounts can have a significant impact on price. And take care to consider each SUV's True Market Value® before making a buying decision.
- 2009 Kia Sportage — $16,695
- 2009 Jeep Patriot — $17,540
- 2009 Hyundai Tucson — $18,070
- 2009 Jeep Compass — $18,465
- 2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara — $18,499
- 2009 Mazda Tribute — $19,730
- 2009 Subaru Forester — $19,995
- 2009 Nissan Rogue — $20,220
- 2009 Honda Element — $20,275
- 2009 Ford Escape — $20,435
Copyright Edmunds.com, Inc. All rights reserved. First published on www.edmunds.com and excerpted with permission. http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/list/top10/143626/article.html