An SUV with the personality to match yours.
If you're looking for a compact SUV that has as much personality as you do, the 2020 Toyota C-HR could be the right choice for you. This SUV stands out with good looks and modern features, all with just the right dose of functionality. The 2020 C-HR keeps things simple, with one engine and three trims to choose from. It may look small on the outside, but don't be fooled—there's space for up to five passengers inside.
You won't be lacking modern tech and features with the 2020 Toyota C-HR. While we currently do not have many 2020 Toyota C-HRs on our lots, we look forward to selling more in the future. Here's what you'll learn in this 2020 Toyota C-HR review:
Key Specs & Features
- The 2020 Toyota C-HR gets an EPA-estimated 29 mpg combined fuel economy with its 2.0L engine.1
- 19.1 cubic feet behind the second row
- A maximum of 37 cubic feet with the second row folded
- Seats five passengers
- A 2.0L four-cylinder engine with 144 horsepower
- Blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic monitoring
- Push-button start
- Pre-collision warning system with pedestrian detection
- A six-speaker audio system with an eight-inch touchscreen
5 Reasons to Buy
1. Styling That Stands Out
Perhaps you want some flair that stands out on the road. If so, consider the fact that the 2020 Toyota C-HR breaks the SUV mold. With sweeping, curved lines; flared fenders; and sleek LED headlights; the 2020 Toyota C-HR isn't your average SUV. Express yourself with a variety of mono and two-tone color options—a dozen in total.
2. Tons of Technology
All 2020 Toyota C-HR models come equipped standard with a suite of driving aids. That means you can expect modern tech like adaptive cruise control, lane-departure alert, and a pre-collision system on every 2020 Toyota C-HR model. A blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert is available on XLE and Limited trims.
3. Big Functionality in a Small Package
Don't be fooled by the compact size of the 2020 Toyota C-HR. There are 37 cubic feet of space behind the first row, or you could pack 19.1 cubic feet of luggage behind the second row and take five passengers on the road, too. With 86 cubic feet of passenger space, there's ample room for your road trip companions and their stuff.
4. Surround Yourself with Style
The styling that makes the 2020 Toyota C-HR stand out on the outside continues throughout the interior. You'll find the driving position well centered, with the dash, multimedia controls, and drive-mode selector in easy reach. On the XLE, color highlight trims strike a contrasting line along the front and the doors.
5. Loaded with Features at Every Trim
You don't have to worry about missing out on cool and useful features by choosing one trim over another. In fact, the base-model 2020 Toyota C-HR LE trim comes very well equipped. In addition to the standard driving aids mentioned above, the 2020 Toyota C-HR LE also includes an eight-inch touchscreen, dual-zone automatic climate control, 17-inch alloy wheels, and sport bucket front seats. Alexa™ integration also comes standard.
What You Need to Know
2020 Toyota C-HR: Available Trims
There are three trims available for the 2020 Toyota C-HR:
- LE: Includes 17-inch alloy wheels, dual-zone automatic climate control, LED headlights, adaptive cruise control, Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® capability, and more.
- XLE: Adds 18-inch alloys, heated side mirrors with turn signals, push-button start, blind-spot monitoring, and more.
- Limited: Adds leather-trimmed seats, heated front seats, and LED projector-beam headlights.
2020 Toyota C-HR: Available Colors
You can find the 2020 Toyota C-HR in a selection of mono and two-tone paint colors.
- Black Sand Pearl
- Blizzard Pearl
- Blue Eclipse Metallic
- Magnetic Gray Metallic
- Silver Knockout Metallic
- Supersonic Red
- Black Sand Pearl / R-Code Silver Knockout Metallic
- Blizzard Pearl / R-Code Black
- Blue Eclipse Metallic / R-Code Black
- Hot Lava / R-Code Black
- Silver Knockout Metallic / R-Code Black
- Supersonic Red / R-Code Black
2020 Toyota C-HR: Interior
Some exciting interior features include:
- A maximum of 37 cubic feet of cargo space
- A standard eight-inch touchscreen system
- Seating for five passengers
- Cloth sport bucket seats (LE, XLE)
- Blue accent trim (XLE)
Toyota C-HR: Average CarMax Prices
The 2020 Toyota C-HR is a newer model year, and we currently have a limited number in our inventory. Pricing data for this model at CarMax is currently unavailable. See below to learn more about previous model years.
Similar Model Years
If you like the 2020 Toyota C-HR, check out some previous model years of this vehicle with similar features:
If you're interested in the 2020 Toyota C-HR, you should also check out these similar vehicles from previous model years.
Is your kind of adventure one where the pavement ends and the dirt begins? In that case, the Toyota RAV4 may be the SUV for you. With an all-new design for 2019, the Toyota RAV4 has plenty of features for the adventurous built-in.
Standard features on the base-level 2019 RAV4 LE trim include:
- A 2.5L four-cylinder, 203 horsepower engine
- A rearview camera with guidance lines
- 37.6 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row
- A seven-inch touchscreen
- Multi-LED headlights with automatic high beams
If you're looking for a great commuter car that will get you from home to work in style, the urban-friendly Toyota Yaris could be the vehicle for you. The Toyota Yaris is a four-door subcompact sedan, which makes it ideal for the tight spaces of a downtown core. It comes standard with plenty of technology, depending on which model year you choose.
Standard features on the 2017 Toyota Yaris include:
- Color-keyed side mirrors
- A seven-inch touchscreen
- USB charge ports
- A rearview camera
- A low-speed forward pre-collision alerting system
All-new on the scene for the 2018 model year, the Ford EcoSport is a stylish, compact SUV with a car-like driving personality. You'll find seating for five, a unique side-hinged rear tailgate, and an available all-wheel drive platform. Pick from a variety of options spread across four trims: the S, SE, SES, and Titanium.
ncluded standard on 2018 Ford EcoSport S trims:
- A 1.0L EcoBoost® three-cylinder, 123 horsepower engine
- 20.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row
- A rearview camera
- A six-speaker audio system
With a traditional SUV look and feel, the Chevrolet Trax is a practical choice. Power on the base-model 2017 Trax LS trim comes from a 1.4L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, making it great for city driving. A suite of available driver aids is available as optional packages on the Premier trim.
Standard base-model features include:
- A rearview camera
- A six-speaker sound system with USB charge ports
- Fold-flat front passenger seat
- Available OnStar® 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot for up to seven devices2
The Bottom Line
Standing out from the crowd of SUVs can be a challenge, but the 2020 Toyota C-HR should have the colors, features, and attractive styling to match your personality. It's just the right size for a busy urbanite, but with the space and comfort for a long weekend road trip.
Want to learn more? Check out some of these related articles:
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates for when vehicle sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov.
2OnStar features require activation and most require a paid OnStar plan to use. Wi-Fi hotspot functionality may also require an additional data plan. Limitations and restrictions apply. See onstar.com for more information.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.