Distinctive style, comfort, and performance -that's what this Chrysler's all about.
Chrysler has been making distinctive cars for close to a hundred years now. They’re cleverly-designed vehicles, built for luxury and power—and the Chrysler 300 is the latest in the line of such cars. The 300 is popular with CarMax customers because its comes in lots of variations—all of them eye-catching, and all offering the latest technological goodies.
Here are 10 reasons why CarMax customers drive the Chrysler 300.
- Luxury-minded. Chrysler is aiming for luxury here, and full leather seats, a panoramic sunroof, and wood dash accents are just a few of the 300’s winning features.
- Brawny good looks. It’s big, blunt, and slab-sided. The wheels are extra-tall, coming in at 20 inches. It doesn’t look like anything else on the road.
- Plenty of horsepower on tap. The powerful 300 is available with a 6-cylinder or a Hemi® V8 that puts well over 300 horsepower under your right foot.
- Lots of space.Taller customers like the headroom (nearly 40 inches). With this much space and 42 inches of legroom, you can stretch out and feel comfortable on the open road.
- Comfortable. Whether leather or cloth, the seating is cushy. Customers also love the heated steering wheel.
- Sophisticated interior. Standard models include Bluetooth® connectivity, voice recognition, and a customizable driver display to keep you connected on the go.
- Smooth ride. Traction control, all-wheel drive, and comfort-tuned suspension give drivers a smooth cruise.
- Lots of bells & whistles. Customers love the 300 for its large nav system screen—one of the largest on the road—plus remote start, rear view camera, heated front seats, and high-end sound system.
- Pretty good on gas. The 5.7-liter V8 has plenty of grunt, but it still returns up to 25 mpg on the highway.
- Reasonable price. More than half of the 300s available on carmax.com can be had for less than $20,000.