Used 2010 Acura for Sale
2010 Acura RDX SH-AWD
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
Reviews for 2010 Acura
Wonderful car with a great price
Before you buy from Carmax make sure you ask for any specific repair that they have done before you buy or else you are a mess.
- Technology and Entertainment: almost everything
- Seat Comfort: all leather
- Styling: It looks cool
- Interior Space: roomy
- Power: Power
- Cabin Noise: sound quite
ALOT OF CAR FOR THE MONEY
1.)MPG - HIGHWAY 34 / COMBINE 25 2.)ACCELERATION IS DECENT FOR 4 CYLINDER / V6 MODEL IS FAST 3.)ALOT OF ROOM 4.) DEPENDABILITY IS RATED EXTREMELY HIGH. I HAVE 71K MILES AND NO ISSUES EXCEPT TPMS FOR TIRES
- Styling: LOVE THE FRONT END LIGHTS
- Fuel Economy: BIG CAR AND GET 34 MPG HIGHWAY
- Reliability: NO ISSUES AT 71K MILES
- Ride and Handling: RIDE IS LITTLE ROUGH
- Cabin Noise: LITTLE NOSIER THEN I THOUGHT BUT NOT BAD
Higher end in a smaller package
I drove (and loved) a Lexus ES for years, but now really enjoy the sporty, tight feeling of the TSX. It's fun to drive, has a reputation for being reliable, and has all the amenities I can think of.
- Cargo Space: roomy trunk;can flip back seats down separately-have space through trunk all the way to the back seats
- Ride and Handling: responds well and on a dime in dicey traffic
- Seat Comfort: Comfortable, good back support, higher sides, adjusts easily
- Cabin Noise: not too bad, but I had a Lexus previously, so I'm spoiled
- Power: lags as it shifts, unless I'm really giving it the gas (4 cyl)
- Fuel Economy: Requires high octane gas....just know that going in.....
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.