Used 2012 Audi A4 for Sale
Reviews for 2012 Audi A4
A great deal for the car that I wanted
I have never in my wildest dreams would have considered myself a car guy. Every vehicle that I have ever owned has been a truck. I have always appreciated the looks of an audi. Once It was in front if me I completely fell in love with every aspect of the car.
- Ride and Handling: Phenomenal acceleration and super responsive steering.
- Styling: I was lucky enough to find the ultra premium package with all the exterior and interior trims. Pure luxury
- Value: I know people paying more for way less than I have. A few years older but very well taken care of.
- Cargo Space: The trunk area is just a little bit too small for more than 2 sets of golf clubs unless you get really creative.
Don't rule out a car based on kelly blue book!
Great start for folks looking to break in to the luxury market. More value than the Mercedes C-class, and better interior than a 3-series BMW.
- Ride and Handling: The S-line sports handling gives it that extra kick.
- Interior Space: The premium plus interior is just fantastic.
- Styling: Audi's got it down. The black color and sleek lines are easy to look at.
- Cabin Noise: Bit loud compared to most Japanese luxury models.
- Technology and Entertainment: Bluetooth doesn't work for music
Love this car, sorry I didn't buy sooner.
Flashy, reliable, everything I need
- Reliability: Awesome
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.