Used 2013 Audi Q5 for Sale
Learn more about the 2013 Audi Q5
Reviews for 2013 Audi Q5
The Q5 is a beautiful car. Looks great outside, the fit and finish is impressive in. Ride is superlative. Hugs the road, quiet, sure footed, plenty of power. (I have the 2.0) After driving this for over two years, I am surprised anew with the quality and feel every time I slide in. Previous car was a Mercedes E320. I much prefer the Q5. I have had zero problems with the car
- Cabin Noise:
- Ride and Handling:
- Seat Comfort:
- Technology and Entertainment: All works well save the voice commands, which can be glitchy at times.
Exactly what I was looking for
Smooth, comfortable, attractive, good price
- Seat Comfort: I have neck problems and need to be able to adjust the seat properly. Driving used to be literally painful. I had no trouble finding a good seat position in this car.
- Cabin Noise: SO much quieter than previous sedans and crossovers I've had.
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth.
- Cost to Maintain: Not a cost issue, but convenience. We don't live near a dealership and most of the mechanics nearby won't work on it.
Great luxurious car for a decent price
Includes all the features I wanted like the speaker system, moon sunroof, heated seats, leather seats, great alarm system. Advanced features for a 2013. No one believes its a 2013. Definitly a steal for the price.
- Styling: Leather seats, navigation
- Technology and Entertainment: Amazing speaker system and navigation.
- Interior Space: Spacious! Great trunk space.
- Fuel Economy: Not the best on gas but not the worst either
- Cost to Maintain: Oil changes are pricey and car parts are expensive but its expected with a higher end car.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.