Used 2013 Audi Q5 for Sale
2013 Audi Q5 Premium Plus
Free Shipping from CarMax Laurel, MD
Reviews for 2013 Audi Q5
The Q5 is a beautiful car. Looks great outside, the fit and finish is impressive in. Ride is superlative. Hugs the road, quiet, sure footed, plenty of power. (I have the 2.0) After driving this for over two years, I am surprised anew with the quality and feel every time I slide in. Previous car was a Mercedes E320. I much prefer the Q5. I have had zero problems with the car
- Cabin Noise:
- Ride and Handling:
- Seat Comfort:
- Technology and Entertainment: All works well save the voice commands, which can be glitchy at times.
Exactly what I was looking for
Smooth, comfortable, attractive, good price
- Seat Comfort: I have neck problems and need to be able to adjust the seat properly. Driving used to be literally painful. I had no trouble finding a good seat position in this car.
- Cabin Noise: SO much quieter than previous sedans and crossovers I've had.
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth.
- Cost to Maintain: Not a cost issue, but convenience. We don't live near a dealership and most of the mechanics nearby won't work on it.
Beautiful classy car
Great price and service Cyndi and Jessica were great!
- Ride and Handling: smooth not too heavy
- Safety: feels sturdy
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.