- Extremely versatile. Can drive this on a track or commute every day.
- Great looking car
- Good gas mileage considering it's a supercharged V6
- Great 4 wheel drive for winter
- Some of the technology is a little outdated (understandably)
- The transmission can be rough at low speeds sometimes
- Cost to maintain
2010 Audi S4 - 12/31/2011
So happy I got this car. Sporty, elegant all in one.
Henry Ford once famously told customers that his Model T came in any color they wanted, so long as that color was black. That was over 100 years ago. Today, the vehicles available to us come in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes, with a profusion of available options and features. Whether you're shopping for a quality used vehicle, or you want to take the plunge with a new car, 2017 is a great time to see what's available.
This sports car buying guide has 18 different sports cars for shoppers who want a little more driving excitement in their lives. There’s something for everyone here, from zippy four-cylinder convertibles to monstrous, 500-horsepower-plus sports cars that really push you back in their driver’s seats!
Lots of eager shoppers may be surprised to know that many of the features found on some of the latest 2018 vehicles are already available on newer used cars. Here’s a breakdown of some of these cool features.