Used 2011 BMW 328 for Sale
2011 BMW 328 XI
$199 Shipping from CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
Reviews for 2011 BMW 328
Very unhappy, think we got a lemon
Since we purchased this vehicle it has had mechanical problems, we had it seen at Carmax with no resolution. We have paid several repairs within three month period. Right now car is not running again.
- Ride and Handling:
- Seat Comfort:
- Cabin Noise:
- Cost to Maintain:
This is my first BMW and it's definitely the ultimate driving machine. The handling is precise and power is quite sufficient for commuting and leisure driving in the mountains. It's so fun to drive, I actually enjoy commuting to work everyday. It has plenty of room for passengers, but only for short trips. The interior is simple but very ergonomic. Everything is exactly where it needs to be and intuitive. I only wish there was more storage space in the center console and glovebox. However the amount provided is certainly ample. Overall I am very happy with my decision to buy a BMW, and I'm not sure I'd want to own anything else.
- Ride and Handling: Precision handling.
- Cost to Maintain: As expected for a German car.
A Joy To Drive
Fun to drive mid-size sports sedan! This BMW 328i has plenty of power. Than handling is pure German luxury. I discovered there was a bit of road noise, but that was because of the run flat tires. I've had other BMW's in the past, but this one takes the cake. A pure joy to drive!
- Safety: Multiple air bags and excellent handling.
- Fuel Economy: Over 35 MPG hwy since running premium fuel and better air cleaner.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride and super tight steering.
- Cabin Noise: Road noise from sport tires.
- Cost to Maintain: Can get a bit pricy on oil changes and updates.
- Seat Comfort: Has 8 way power leather seating. But leg room is minimal in the back.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.