Used 2018 BMW 530e Plug-in Hybrid for Sale
2018 BMW 530e Plug-in Hybrid Reviews
Great car at a Great Price!
This BMW 530e is beautiful and handles great. I keep the battery charged and I average 41 mpg.
- Ride and Handling: BMW is a performance car and the ride & handling is great.
- Technology and Entertainment: I love the adaptive cruise control. The speed adjust based on the flow of traffic
- Fuel Economy: I average 41 mpg.
- Cost to Maintain: BMW is costly to maintain.
Great car! Don't regret the purchase!
The car is excellent, it’s a BMW at heart and in all the best ways, but adds an electric motor that is flawless in its effort. You’ll forget it’s a hybrid in a good way.
- Fuel Economy
- Technology and Entertainment
- Cost to Maintain
Ok at best
the Hybrid electric miles (15) is a joke, and it needs more standard features that you get on a toyota
- Styling: car looks ok
- Fuel Economy: 15 electric miles which charge 1 mile per hour its a joke
- Power: its slow
- Technology and Entertainment: its just lacking, even the speakers are cheap and sound bad, if i could id trade it in for what i really wanted an E Class or Tesla.
Find Used 2018 BMW For Sale By Model
Find Used BMW 530e Plug-in Hybrid 2018 For Sale By Trim
Find Used BMW 530e Plug-in Hybrid For Sale By Year
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.