Used 2012 BMW X5 for Sale
Reviews for 2012 BMW X5
Has been a good experience
The X5 Drives wonderful. Love the look and style. Not the best as far as GPS or Tech interface. Don't like the space usage of the center console. Could have been utilized better access to sun glasses, wallet etc..
- Cabin Noise: Very quiet
- Ride and Handling: Its a BWM.. more needed..?
- Styling: BMW
- Technology and Entertainment: Clumsy panels, information displayed is not relvelant
- Cost to Maintain: Not as bad as expected, but still higher than most autos
Quality vehicle at good price.
Excellent power, handling, and all-weather traction control in snow/ice. Diesel provides great fuel economy. Smooth ride and comfortable roomy interior.
- Ride and Handling: Xdrive, suspension and drivetrain are excellent.
- Power: Diesel engine provides ample strength and power. Slight turbo lag.
- Fuel Economy: Averaging 25 mpg!
- Dashboard: Cruise control is not visible. Relocated in later models.
The X5 is s very good vehicle. There were a couple of issues I had with the mechanics but they were resolved immediately. How ever there more scratches that I would have not preferred to have. I didn't notice them in the dark. Needless to say but only in the day.
- Fuel Economy: Good had mileage
- Styling: Nice styling
- Technology and Entertainment: It has a great entertainment system.
- Cabin Noise: You do hear engine noise when you step on the gas
- Cost to Maintain: repair cost are high. Get a warranty.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.