Used 2012 BMW X5 for Sale
Reviews for 2012 BMW X5
The X5 is s very good vehicle. There were a couple of issues I had with the mechanics but they were resolved immediately. How ever there more scratches that I would have not preferred to have. I didn't notice them in the dark. Needless to say but only in the day.
- Fuel Economy: Good had mileage
- Styling: Nice styling
- Technology and Entertainment: It has a great entertainment system.
- Cabin Noise: You do hear engine noise when you step on the gas
- Cost to Maintain: repair cost are high. Get a warranty.
Great SUV!!! and great price for it
It only requires maintenance once a year and have many safety features. It's comfortable and roomy. Great speakers, Bluetooth capabilities, seat warmers, nice sunroof, Many nice features!! Beautiful color and nice rims!
- Ride and Handling:
Best car for us
Great drive, plenty of power, and comfortable. The 35D model is the way to go. Gas mil is great for this big a car, and the power is so much fun. We got the model with the bigger wheels which has made an enjoyable ride that always feels planted. Best all around car we ever had.
- Ride and Handling: Solid, planted, and comfortable.
- Power: Great pick up and fast for a big car.
- Interior Space: Inside finish is refined and comfortable.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.