Unfortunately, we couldn't find a match for your search. To see more results please remove applied filters.
You can also start a new search by clicking on Cars For Sale at the top of the page.
Customer Review Summary for BMW Z4
Happy Z4 Owner
2004 BMW Z4Sherif - San Antonio, TX10/16/2014
The car gets decent (25-28MPG) gas mileage, especially given that I drive it predominantly in the city. The top opens/closes easily, and the controls are all within easy reach. Most importantly the Z4 is an incredibly fun car to drive. My wife and I take turns behind the driver's wheel, we both love the control and power imparted by the 6speed manual transmission.
great car to drive
2013 BMW Z4chloe reeder - round hill, VA06/02/2015
It is a fun convertible to drive with lots of power when you need it.
Z4 Fun to Drive
2008 BMW Z4anotherdriver - Carson City, NV10/24/2011
1. Cup holders aren�t good. Driver side holder broken in first month of ownership and placed a large scratch on my left leg. Even in working order the cup holders are designed to hold an enormous cup; isn�t useful with a normal sized travel cup.
2. Head light sensor isn�t working correctly; this is a big disappointment. A three year old car shouldn�t have this issue.
3. Nav system is very good.
4. Tire monitor too sensitive during cold weather.
5. Heating/air conditioning is very good.
6. Seating is comfortable
7. Very limited space for storage. Glove box too small, storage compartments too small.
8. Interior head liner vibrates at higher speeds. Sound is annoying.
9. Exterior and color is very stylish; car is a head turner for sure.
10. Because the car is so small it�s not always seen on the road. Defensive driving is a must.
11. Car is small and low to the ground. Has more road noise than a regular sedan.
Overall great car, fun to drive, very stylish, head turner but really needs a solid answer for the cup holders; features like automatic head lights and tire monitor should work better.
Henry Ford once famously told customers that his Model T came in any color they wanted, so long as that color was black. That was over 100 years ago. Today, the vehicles available to us come in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes, with a profusion of available options and features. Whether you're shopping for a quality used vehicle, or you want to take the plunge with a new car, 2017 is a great time to see what's available.
With its sleek, compact design and plush features, those seeking the best luxury car on the market won't want to overlook the BMW 3-Series. The BMW 328 is our best luxury car of 2018, based on CarMax sales data from November 1 through April 30.