Used 2010 Buick LaCrosse for Sale
Reviews for 2010 Buick LaCrosse
I anticipate driving this car for years
It fits my lifestyle and is dependable
- Ride and Handling: Smooth even over rough terrain
Wonderful car at a great price
The Buick lacrosse offers triple the pleasure for the price range, luxury, style and speed. I understand why people say "that's not a buick" because I didn't believe it myself.
- Styling: Body style and the paint job in my opinion remarkable, the complete design of the car for Buick is outside the box
- Safety: The Big body, air bags, excellent braking ability makes me feel like my family is well protected while driving plus having the touch of a button on-star response system, is the perfect emergency life-line to have on board.
- Reliability: From hauling yard supplies and decoration,groceries and just about whatever we need picking up to going to work carrying my tools for the job it's nothing less than a dependable work-horse (so to speak)
- Ride and Handling: The handling in a sharp turn is not the best, it's not a deal breaker for me, It's still a great car to drive
- Fuel Economy: Great gas mileage from a V6-255 size motor is unrealistic.
- Cabin Noise: Honestly, I'm only choosing a third ' con ' because it's required.
My 1st Buick
It's a really great and stylish car
- Cargo Space:
- Interior Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.