Used 2011 Buick LaCrosse for Sale
About the 2011 Buick LaCrosse
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Buick LaCrosse. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Buick LaCrosse
Smiling All Around Town
The car give me the leg room I need. My legs are long and I need to stretch out to keep my leg from cramping. I have all the leg room I need. The back seat has good leg room for guests. I enjoy the quiet ride and comfort.
- Fuel Economy: Going from 13 miles to the gallon to 18-24 is great
- Styling: The back end of the car is what caught my eye it looks like a car that is ready to go.
- Power: The car with the V6 is suprisingly responsive and has get out of the way speed
The pros are the niceness of the car the style, the ride and some of the technology. The cons areally the neck rest is majorly uncomfortable you can almost never watch the DVD player that has been installed and not having a actual size tired considering how much one tired cost is a real negative.
- Styling: it's a casual/ luxury car
- Ride and Handling: fast sharp and smooth quite
- Dashboard: it has almost every tech thing u can want in a car
- Seat Comfort: the neck part is not comfortable you can't rest your head back so it causes your neck to hurt or u have to lean while driving
- Cost to Maintain: the tires omgoodness one cost 300.00 to fix at that price at least put a actual size tire as the spare
- Technology and Entertainment: why put a DVD if u can't watch seriously who sits in there car a watch movies so it serves no purpose should have installed it in the back I paid for something I can't use smh
Best AD vehicle I have every owned.
Love, love, love this car!! It handles beautifully, not too bulky, extremely comfortable and very good on gas. We live in the mountains so we have always had to purchase 4D to be able to get in and out in the winter...it is the best overall vehicle we have ever purchased.
- Interior Space: Back seat very roomy
- Seat Comfort: Lumbar really is noticeably comfortable
- Ride and Handling: Handles well on curvy mountainous roads
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.