Used 2012 Buick LaCrosse for Sale
About the 2012 Buick LaCrosse
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Buick LaCrosse. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Buick LaCrosse
Solid performer, comfortable, reliable, great valu
has solid ratings for reliability, handles great, has appropriate power, is comfortable, has a good look
- Ride and Handling:
Wonderful car for a good price.
I would recommend this car because it is a really good car for the price. It is very spacious ando the features are amazing.
- Technology and Entertainment: the technology and entertainment in this car are amazing.
- Interior Space: This car is really spacious.
- Fuel Economy: My car does not have good gas mileage.
Nice first time luxury vehic
It's a nice car that will make you feel good while you are in it.
- Seat Comfort: Seats are large and comfy
- Styling: The color is wonderful and the body of the car is classy.
- Interior Space: Large insides so that anyone can fit inside.
- Cost to Maintain: Because this is a nicer car it is a little more expensive to maintain
- Technology and Entertainment: It's a little older and not a upgraded model that's the only reason, but the technology is ok
- Power: I used to drive an Impala so it's just a difference
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.