Used Buick Lucerne for Sale
About the Buick Lucerne
If you are in the market for a large luxury car that offers impressive performance as well as an abundance of premium features, the Buick Lucerne is an excellent vehicle to consider. First coming on the market as a 2007 model, the Buick Lucerne enjoyed five years of production before being discontinued following the release of the 2011 model. Today, however, the Buick Lucerne still remains a popular model on the used car market thanks to both its features and its performance. The 2011 Buick Lucerne, for example, comes equipped with either a 227 hp 3.9L V6 engine or a 292 hp 4.6L V8 engine depending on the trim that you choose as well as available features such as dual-zone automatic climate control, a Harman Kardon® nine-speaker premium audio system, driver's seat memory, and more. If you are looking to buy an older model luxury car, add the Buick Lucerne to your list.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: When did they stop making the Buick Lucerne?
A: The 2011 Buick Lucerne marked the vehicle's final year model on the US market.
Q: What is the length of a Buick Lucerne?
A: The 2011 Buick Lucerne has a wheelbase of 115.6 inches and an overall length of 203.2 inches.
Q: Is a Buick Lucerne a luxury car?
A: Yes, the Buick Lucerne is considered to be a luxury car thanks to its premium cabin materials, upscale features, and powerful engine.
2011 Buick Lucerne Trim Configurations
The 2011 Buick Lucerne is available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- CX - The base trim of the 2011 Buick Lucerne, the CX trim includes features such as a 227 hp 3.9L V6 engine, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with cruise and audio controls, six-way power-adjustable front seats, heated, power-adjustable outside mirrors, and more.
- CXL - The CXL trim of the 2011 Buick Lucerne includes everything found on the CX trim as well as leather seats, driver's seat memory, dual-zone automatic climate control, a heated steering wheel, a universal garage door opener, and more.
- Super - The Super trim of the 2011 Buick Lucerne includes everything found on the CXL trim as well as a 292 hp 4.6L V8 engine, leather seats with perforated suede inserts, a Harman Kardon® nine-speaker premium audio system, remote start, a power tilt-sliding sunroof, and more.
RepairPal gave the Buick Lucerne an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Buick Lucerne 8th out of 12 among fullsize cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Buick Lucerne is $585, compared to an average of $671 for fullsize cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Buick Lucerne owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.4 times per year, compared to an average of 0.3 times for fullsize cars and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 14% for the Buick Lucerne, compared to an average of 14% for fullsize cars and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Buick Lucerne
Cadillac features without Cadillac prices!!!
This car drives great. Has many great features and was available for a great price. Drives great on the expressway. Great vehicle that was 6 years old with only 27000 miles!
- Power: Nice horsepower for a V6
Excellent vechile, our second Lucerne
No problems with either car.
- Safety: Totaled one with no damage to self or wife.
- Ride and Handling: smooth ride and goes where you point it.
- Cost to Maintain: only costs are oil changes and one battery replaced.
Very good used car
I really like the car because I owned a 2009 and it reminds me of my old car. It has many extra features that my old car didn't have and has such low mileage - it's a real life cream puff.
- Interior Space: I love the bench seat which is impossible to get in a new car today - trucks only.
- Technology and Entertainment: I love the Onstar features that include a mobile app that I can use to unlock the car & start it. It's also a saftey feature in the event of an accident Onstar is notified automatically
- Cargo Space: It really has a nice trunk - very hard to find that much space in the days of ever shrinking space.
- Seat Comfort: My particular car is having a problem with the drivers side heated seat. Carmax has tried to fix it twice, but it's acting up again. A bit of a disappointment, but it's the only problem I have in an otherwise perfect car.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.