Used 2012 Buick Regal for Sale
About the 2012 Buick Regal
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Buick Regal. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Buick Regal
Great gas mileage!
I honestly don't know I wanted this car until I saw it in the show room. We were looking for an suv type of vehicle and when I saw this car it definitely looked elegant and stylish. It was meant to be!
- Fuel Economy: It's great on gas!
- Styling: elegant look for a mom type vehicle
- Ride and Handling: warns me if my tires need air and an oil change
- Cargo Space: wish it has a little more room
- Dashboard: wish I had the rear view camera
- Interior Space: wish it had leg room for my husband
Great car it was every thing I was looking for
Very good car and very reliable
- Ride and Handling:
German Sports Sedan Wearing American Badges
Fell in love with this model in Europe (where it is sold as the Opel Insignia OPC), and the Buick version provides the same sportiness, style, and amazing for the U.S., a manual transmission!
- Ride and Handling: Adjustable ride and steering characteristics allow driver to tailor the car to their preference.
- Power: Good acceleration, and the turbo is very transparent and non-intrusive.
- Styling: Well proportioned, muscular stance, and attractive to look at, despite a few too many styling "doodads".
- Fuel Economy: Not great mileage for a 4 cylinder, but maybe that because I can't keep my foot off the accelerator.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.