Used 2013 Buick Verano for Sale
2013 Buick Verano Turbo
$199 Shipping from CarMax Capital Boulevard, NC
2013 Buick Verano
On hold at CarMax East Haven, CT
2013 Buick Verano
Coming soon to CarMax Myrtle Beach, SC
About the 2013 Buick Verano
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Buick Verano. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Buick Verano
Great Car Great Value!
Great style! I got the Chococcino leather interior and I searched high and low for this car in this interior color. It also uses E85 gas which I didn't know till I got the car and now I save $1 each gallon at the pump. The drive is smooth and has a very quiet cabin. I love the rear view monitor and touch screen controls. Especially how I can bluetooth my phone AND Pandora to the Bose sound system.
- Styling: Perfect for me!
- Fuel Economy: The Buick Verano accepts E85 fuel and helps me save at least $1 per gallon at the pump.
- Technology and Entertainment: I can bluetooth my phone and Pandora and be able to control my music through the touch screen monitor. I can also view my Onstar turn by turn navigation on the color screen while my music plays.
All around excellent car
I did a lot of realistic thinking and research about this car--such as: Crash Worthiness, Reliability, Cost to Insure, Cost to Repair, Cost to Operate, Theft rate, Mileage / Efficiency, Appearance, Price, and so forth. Of course, it could have more power, but that would raise the cost of operation. Other than this, it is a practical, well-balanced car. And excellent daily-driver and family car. This is why I would bought the car and why I recommend it.
- Safety: 5 Star Rated
- Styling: Great Looking
- Reliability: Does what it is supposed to. Efficient and Reliable
- Power: Not really a con. We all want more power, but that means more cost. The car is fine
Excellent 2013 Verano
I recently purchased this car for my daughter. She loves it! It is perfect for a young adult and she wanted a Buick so I would say she has great taste. This is a great car. It is definitely a compact luxury vehicle. Great sound system, comfortable seats, rides smooth, has all of the bells and whistles EXCEPT power seats, which I thought was a bit odd because it has power everything else, but the other features make up for it. Love the rear view camera! Overall, the car is very sophisticated and stylish, very similar to a LaCrosse, just smaller.
- Ride and Handling: Very sturdy for a compact car. Rides very smooth and feels solid.
- Technology and Entertainment: Bluetooth, Bose Sound System, XM capable, OnStar capable
- Interior Space: Rear passenger space is compact. Not much room to stretch out.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.