Used 2012 Cadillac CTS for Sale
About the 2012 Cadillac CTS
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Cadillac CTS. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Cadillac CTS
I can't say enough about this Cadillac! The car is LOADS of fun to drive, plenty of power to enjoy and excellent in the corners, very well behaved car, sexy and sleek. The LOOKS I get in it Uffff, it handles well and gives a comfortable ride, not bad on the gas.
- Fuel Economy: Very inexpensive, I fill once a week and sometimes it last almost two. full weeks.
- Power: WOW!! It can hit 60 miles per hour in less than four seconds, and 100 miles per hour in around 8 seconds. Top speed is 200 miles per hour. I pushed it to 120 and WOW!!!
- Weather Versatility: OH don't let it snow please!
THE VEHICLE IS THE TYPE OF CAR FOR MY LIFESTYLE, HOWEVER, I AM CONSIDERING TO TRADE IT IN FOR A 4 DOOR.
- Power: THE POWER FOR ACCELERATION
- Dashboard: ABLE TO SEE ALL THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE VEHICLE
- Braking: IT STOPS WHEN IT IS EXPECTED
- Cabin Noise: OUTSIDE NOISE IS HEARD
- Interior Space: ONLY ENOUGH SPACE FOR 2 PEOPLE
- Seat Comfort: DUE TO THE PRIOR USAGE OF THE VEHICLE, THE SEATS ARE NOT AS COMFORTABLE AS EXPECTED
Wonderful car at great price!
The car drives and feels like the luxury car it is. Every aspect is top notch: the comfort, the handling, the features, etc. One whiny complaint: the features are high tech, but the owner manual is terrible - very confusing.
- Weather Versatility: The 4WD is a dream in bad weather.
- Technology and Entertainment: Awesome sound system! though it took a while to figure out how to play music from my iPhone (missing an adapter that would normally come with a new car and obviously not with a used car - and was a bit of a nuisance to locate, but worth it in the end!)
- Fuel Economy: Fuel economy is terrible - even road-trip highway driving it doesn't get above 20 mph.
- Cost to Maintain: An oil change is $65 because of the special oil it uses. Tires are $250. But it is a luxury car, so it goes with the territory.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.