It has some pickup, I prefer the way the Cadillac SRX looks compared to other comparable vehicles to this model. I went for the used model with low miles but I would like the package with heated seats! The base model does not have those. However even the base model is "americal luxury"
Wonderful luxury car!
2013 Cadillac XTSElizabeth - Lompoc, CA01/03/2015
* Roomy interior and impressive cargo space
* Terrific luxury features too many to list
* Quiet cabin with smooth ride
* Bose sound system with Pandora compatibility has me listening to the stereo for the first time in 20+ years
* Beautiful interior and exterior styling
* Rear seats are heated with rear seat temperature controls (passengers are thrilled and impressed) plus great leg room.
* Has good passing and acceleration power.
The Cadillac SRX4 is easy to drive. I love the features such as sliding my seat back for me when I get in and out, not to mention the sunroof and most importantly how it notifies me if I forget my key fab. This car is a beauty and glides down the highway. Love it!
At CarMax, we’ve helped millions of customers sell and purchase their cars over the years. In this article, we share which brands have the most loyal followings, based on comparing customers’ purchases with customers’ trade-ins, from January 1 through December 31.
The best luxury cars for 2018 shoppers offer you the style that turns heads. Check out this list of the 10 best luxury cars of 2018, based on CarMax sales data from November 1, 2017, through April 30, 2018.
This best ranked SUVs article features a variety of SUVs with everything from compact sizes for urban commuting to SUVs with additional cargo space that seats the whole family. You’ll see interior and exterior images of some of our most sought-after SUVs, and explore popular options for budget-conscious and green-conscious shoppers available on the roads today.