Used 2013 Cadillac SRX for Sale
About the 2013 Cadillac SRX
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Cadillac SRX. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Cadillac SRX
I am a previous owner of a 2010 SRX. After trading it in, I really missed it. Found exactly what I wanted at Carmax. Excellent choice, Love it!
- Styling: Hate the XT5. So much better looking IMO.
- Dashboard: New technology not available in my 2010 model.
- Power: 3.6 V6.
Good Crossover, Expensive to Drive
drives and rides smooth, like the layout and design of the car. pretty much have to run 93 gas, less of a grade gives it a knock.
- Seat Comfort:
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
- Cargo Space:
Excellent car with all the bells and whistles
Great value and minimum upkeep required.
- Ride and Handling: Don't notice the pot holes...
- Seat Comfort: Rear seats don't offer recline however all seats are comfortable
- Reliability: Starts up every time
- Dashboard: Check engine light pops on then goes out after restarting
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.