Used Cadillac STS for Sale
About the Cadillac STS
RepairPal gave the Cadillac STS an overall reliability rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Cadillac STS 28th out of 59 among Luxury Midsize Cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Cadillac STS is $436, compared to an average of $554 for Luxury Midsize Cars and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Cadillac STS owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 1.4 times per year, compared to an average of 1.6 times for Luxury Midsize Cars and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 15% for the Cadillac STS, compared to an average of 10% for Luxury Midsize Cars and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Cadillac STS
2010 Cadillac STS Luxury
This car is roomy and luxurious. The heated/vented leather seats (both front and back) are fantastic. The 3.6L V6 Direct Injection injection performs smoothly and powerfully. The pearl white paint really gleams. There's plenty of space in the trunk for luggage, too.
- Interior Space: Comfort, luxury, roomy.
- Technology and Entertainment: The voice recognition system rarely works.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.