2013 Cadillac ATSWilliam Moore - jacksonville, FL03/19/2016
There was no hassle with my trade in and Car Max cut me a check on the spot. Staff was friendly and easy to work with. I was able to get a great interest rate and they offered me several affordable payment plans. I extremely happy with my purchase as they were able to ship my car from another location and didn't charge me a dime. I recommend Car Max for anyone looking for a good deal.
Cadillac dealer service has been outstanding, but this car has got really poor build quality. We purchased at 42,000 miles and thank God we had warranty remaining. We have had to replace both lane departure sensors, heated seats, left door panel (rattling)...I hope that takes care of what I think is not acceptable in a premium brand. Ride is OK, vehicle is heavy and it shows, brakes are too soft...ride comfort is excellent.
Wonderful luxury car!
2013 Cadillac XTSElizabeth - Lompoc, CA01/03/2015
* Roomy interior and impressive cargo space
* Terrific luxury features too many to list
* Quiet cabin with smooth ride
* Bose sound system with Pandora compatibility has me listening to the stereo for the first time in 20+ years
* Beautiful interior and exterior styling
* Rear seats are heated with rear seat temperature controls (passengers are thrilled and impressed) plus great leg room.
* Has good passing and acceleration power.
Lots of eager shoppers may be surprised to know that many of the features found on some of the latest 2018 vehicles are already available on newer used cars. Here’s a breakdown of some of these cool features.
Around the country, shoppers are seeking out different cars and trucks. We see the search patterns, in the northeast, southeast, midwest, southwest, and west coast. And we’re sharing our results with you.