Best interior for the price and 32.2 mpg on multiple hour drives with Adaptive Cruise Control set at 65 mph....with AWD! I can't say enough how nice it is to drive this can I bought used used XTS Vsport Platinum with 40,000+ miles on it. Not only does it drive nice but it turns heads at every corner.
Wonderful luxury car!
2013 Cadillac XTSElizabeth - Lompoc, CA01/03/2015
* Roomy interior and impressive cargo space
* Terrific luxury features too many to list
* Quiet cabin with smooth ride
* Bose sound system with Pandora compatibility has me listening to the stereo for the first time in 20+ years
* Beautiful interior and exterior styling
* Rear seats are heated with rear seat temperature controls (passengers are thrilled and impressed) plus great leg room.
* Has good passing and acceleration power.
Around the country, shoppers are seeking out different cars and trucks. We see the search patterns, in the northeast, southeast, midwest, southwest, and west coast. And we’re sharing our results with you.
Lots of eager shoppers may be surprised to know that many of the features found on some of the latest 2018 vehicles are already available on newer used cars. Here’s a breakdown of some of these cool features.