Best interior for the price and 32.2 mpg on multiple hour drives with Adaptive Cruise Control set at 65 mph....with AWD! I can't say enough how nice it is to drive this can I bought used used XTS Vsport Platinum with 40,000+ miles on it. Not only does it drive nice but it turns heads at every corner.
Wonderful luxury car!
2013 Cadillac XTSElizabeth - Lompoc, CA01/03/2015
* Roomy interior and impressive cargo space
* Terrific luxury features too many to list
* Quiet cabin with smooth ride
* Bose sound system with Pandora compatibility has me listening to the stereo for the first time in 20+ years
* Beautiful interior and exterior styling
* Rear seats are heated with rear seat temperature controls (passengers are thrilled and impressed) plus great leg room.
* Has good passing and acceleration power.
Around the country, shoppers are seeking out different cars and trucks. We see the search patterns, in the northeast, southeast, midwest, southwest, and west coast. And we’re sharing our results with you.
At CarMax, we’ve helped millions of customers sell and purchase their cars over the years. In this article, we share which car brands and vehicle types have the oldest and youngest buyers, using our sales data from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
Three-row SUVs are a popular choice among growing families, but why sacrifice comfort and style for space? Check out these best 3-row luxury SUV options (based on CarMax sales data from February 1, 2018 through July 31, 2018), which let you enjoy the best of both worlds.
A compact luxury SUV gives you the added passenger and cargo space of an SUV with the extravagance of a luxury vehicle. CarMax's list of the top seven best luxury compact SUVs is a great place to begin your search.