Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro for Sale
2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Only available at CarMax Frederick, MD
Reviews for 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
CarMax cars are in excellent shape. My vehicle looks brand new. No problem at all with it. Run great looks great everything great.The only thing I don’t like is they don’t take debit card online But I will get over it.
- Power: Alot of power
- Styling: Looks like the old Camero model
- Seat Comfort: Very nice leather seats
- Interior Space: Not enough
- Visibility: Visibility is limited
- Fuel Economy: It’s a V-8 (6.2)
Excellent Attention and Service at the Laurel MD store
The vehicle provides a contemporary design for a classic muscle car while retaining its origin to the past. One will experience a blend of today and yesterday with the 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS. Very impressive aggressive appearance for a sports car which is hard to find with current automotive offerings.
- Styling: Modern but reflects its heritage from the late 1960's
- Visibility: Somewhat difficult to view over the high hood
Great but could be better
Pros- super comfortable for the front seats. Most everything is where you expect it. Cons- all models should have came with the MyLink system. The door lock switch is oddly placed.
- Seat Comfort: Super comfy
- Ride and Handling: Does what you expect it
- Styling: The classic camaro body line
- Dashboard: all trims should’ve had the mylink
- Weather Versatility: Does NOT like wet roads. It’s fun but breaks loose much easier.
- Visibility: The windows are very small and the blind spots are huge
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.