Used 2011 Chevrolet Camaro for Sale
2011 Chevrolet Camaro LT
Free Shipping from CarMax Ellicott City, MD
2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS
$199 Shipping from CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
Reviews for 2011 Chevrolet Camaro
It is a beautiful car.
There were factory defects in the convertible top that Chevrolet should have repaired at no cost to me. I recently purchased this car and the factory warranty was up, but not by much. My car had a little over 36,000 miles. I found out from a repair shop that the problem with my car was a problem that was common to this year, make, and model car.
- Ride and Handling: Styling
- Styling: Styling
- Technology and Entertainment: Technology and Entertainment
- Braking: Braking
- Cost to Maintain: Cost to Maintain
- Fuel Economy: Fuel Economy
Modern American muscle
I would recommend this car to car people. It's a big beautiful beast and handles like American muscle- powerful, heavy and somewhat jumpy. My first 4 cars were Chevys so it did have a 'coming home' feel for me but there was an adjustment period as my last 'fun' car was a tiny, road-hugging Boxster. The Camaro has comfortable front seats, smooth easy up/down convertible top action, enough trunk for groceries or a couple small suitcases. This car is fast, fun, fantastic looking and increases my heart rate when I hit the accelerator. It's quite interesting the response this car gets- from my 7 yr old niece to my neighbors to strangers in parking lots, many "Nice car!" comments. I think the retro design really speaks to a lot of people.
- Styling: Loved this design the second I laid eyes on it
- Seat Comfort: Comfortable front seats, I'm short but my 6ft+ nephew had plenty of room when I let him drive it.
- Power: Fun and fast...and it sounds great. I still smile when I turn the key.
- Visibility: Huge blind spots in back. If it's a busy lot or tight spaces I'm definitely backing in.
Cool car but takes some getting used to
The SS model is built for power and speed (but not fuel economy). It's a comfortable ride in city and highway travel. The body looks good; it reminds me of a modernized 1st generation F-body. A true muscle car for true muscle car lovers.
- Ride and Handling: The wide body and low profile provides easy cornering and stability, especially in wet conditions.
- Power: The 6.1 L V8 engine is perfectly suited for power. It can take you by surprise and throw you back in your seat when punching it to pass a slower vehicle (I speak from experience).
- Styling: I love the 5th generation Camaro's throwback bady style. It really reminds me of a modernized 1st generation. And the site of the grill in your rear-view mirror is just intimidating.
- Visibility: This car has several blind spots, especially in the back corners. It really forces you to be aware and keep track of your surroundings at all times. I STRONGLY, STRONGLY recommend you take this car for a test drive (or two, or three) before making a purchase.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.