Used 2011 Chevrolet Camaro for Sale
Reviews for 2011 Chevrolet Camaro
My dream car!
It’s a fast sporty car that’s super comfortable and luxurious. The gas mileage is pretty good, and drives really smooth. This car turns heads but offers the comfort of a luxury sedan. It’s extremely customizable aesthetically and performance-wise.
- Ride and Handling: It drives like a luxury sedan, but has the spunk of a sports car.
- Power: It has all the get up and go that I wanted!
- Value: I never thought I could afford my dream car, but it definitely was cheaper and much better quality than its rivals.
- Cargo Space: You can’t really fit too much in this car, but I do manage to still deliver wedding cakes using the passenger seat.
- Visibility: Hard to see the blind spots, but you just gotta triple check before you change lanes.
- Seat Comfort:
It is the most stylish car on the market right now at a comfortable price. I had my mustang for 14 years and never thought I would trade it for a Camaro. The body style is above the rest on this car and Chevrolet needs to keep this one for years and years to come!!! They really hit a home run on this one!!!
- Styling: Looks great!!! Inside and out!!!
- Dashboard: Love it!!!
- Seat Comfort: Loving the leather seat. Glad it was available in this model.
- Fuel Economy: f course, not good but what do I expect!!! It's a sports car!!!
- Cabin Noise: Covertible top makes squeaky noise when you hit bumps. But so did my mustang convertible. I was thinking because this car was only 3 years old, I wouldn't hear this so soon. Didn't hear it in my mustang until years later.
- Visibility: Very bad blind spot on passenger side, but I knew this before I bought the car. That was not going to stop my purchase on this beautiful car!!!
Cool car but takes some getting used to
The SS model is built for power and speed (but not fuel economy). It's a comfortable ride in city and highway travel. The body looks good; it reminds me of a modernized 1st generation F-body. A true muscle car for true muscle car lovers.
- Ride and Handling: The wide body and low profile provides easy cornering and stability, especially in wet conditions.
- Power: The 6.1 L V8 engine is perfectly suited for power. It can take you by surprise and throw you back in your seat when punching it to pass a slower vehicle (I speak from experience).
- Styling: I love the 5th generation Camaro's throwback bady style. It really reminds me of a modernized 1st generation. And the site of the grill in your rear-view mirror is just intimidating.
- Visibility: This car has several blind spots, especially in the back corners. It really forces you to be aware and keep track of your surroundings at all times. I STRONGLY, STRONGLY recommend you take this car for a test drive (or two, or three) before making a purchase.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.