2006 Chevrolet CobaltWonder Muffin - Dallas, TX11/21/2006
I originally chose the Cobalt for it's great gas mileage, and it hasn't let me down. Not only did I get a car that was economical but I managed to find one that was stylish and comfortable as well. The car handles and picks up speed rather nicely.
Some features that I absolutely love:
1. the rearview mirror! No more being blinded at night from the person behind you.
2. the radio! ... the volume adjusts automatically when you pick up speed to make up for the sounds of the road... The radio controls on the stearing wheel comes in handy as well.
3. cup holders...some for the front and the back!
4. the safety features!... front and side airbags, child safety locks, and that nifty thing that teathers the child seat in place.
5. there's too much to list!
I would definately buy another Cobalt.
2006 Chevrolet CobaltFaskog - Oklahoma City, OK05/21/2010
Awesome gas mileage. Good response. Seats uncomfortable though. Limited overhead space. Overall the Cobalt is a car that looks nice but saves you money!!!
2006 Chevrolet CobaltA - Texas07/12/2008
Chevorlet has made a wonderful economical car especially in these times of rising gas prices. Very affordable, sporty, sedan has lots of room in back and trunk area. Already have one for my son who is college. I'm now getting another one for my other son who has just graduated from high school. I would recommend this to any one who is looking for a sporty car thats great on gas.
Some of the best compact SUVs today are efficient, with good power and handy features like a turbocharged engine, all-wheel drive, and even third-row seats. Check out this top 10 list, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017.
Looking for the best midsize SUVs for your daily commute or weekend adventure? Check out this list of our best midsize SUVs for 2018 shoppers based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017.
The best 3-row SUVs offer additional passenger and cargo space for daily commutes and weekend road trips. Check out our best-selling 3-row SUVs of 2018, based on CarMax vehicle sales data from September 27, 2017 through March 27, 2018.
Published on Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Shop for a Used 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt at Popular Locations