We got this for our daughter going to college. The gas milage is great (avg 28mpg) Great looking and good value. Only thing I really don't care for is the gray, fabric seats. The get dingy real fast, but clean easily.
2006 Chevrolet CobaltWonder Muffin - Dallas, TX11/21/2006
I originally chose the Cobalt for it's great gas mileage, and it hasn't let me down. Not only did I get a car that was economical but I managed to find one that was stylish and comfortable as well. The car handles and picks up speed rather nicely.
Some features that I absolutely love:
1. the rearview mirror! No more being blinded at night from the person behind you.
2. the radio! ... the volume adjusts automatically when you pick up speed to make up for the sounds of the road... The radio controls on the stearing wheel comes in handy as well.
3. cup holders...some for the front and the back!
4. the safety features!... front and side airbags, child safety locks, and that nifty thing that teathers the child seat in place.
5. there's too much to list!
I would definately buy another Cobalt.
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
2005 Chevrolet CobaltJenn - Austin, TX12/12/2007
My 2005 Chevy Cobalt is OK. I traded in my V6 Grand Am thinking I would save gas but that hasn�t been the case. The Colbot I bought was the LS V4 model and it has been a gas guzzler. Over all the car gets my kids and I from point A to point B and it's better than the car I use to have.
There’s something about a car that goes vroom that can’t be beat. When you’re sitting behind the wheel of a powerful car, your heart races and your mind wanders to all the places you can go. There are plenty of used cars out there that deliver high horsepower for low prices.
Some of the best compact SUVs today are efficient, with good power and handy features like a turbocharged engine, all-wheel drive, and even third-row seats. Check out this top 10 list, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017.
Looking for the best midsize SUVs for your daily commute or weekend adventure? Check out this list of our best midsize SUVs for 2018 shoppers based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017.
Published on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Shop for a Used 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LT at Popular Locations