Used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze for Sale
2012 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ
$199 Shipping from CarMax Potomac Mills, VA
2012 Chevrolet Cruze LT
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
About the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
Serious problems began within 4 months of purchasing the vehicle. Was hardly even driving it anywhere except to work (my job is 15 mins away) and just regular errands in town. No heavy duty activity at all. Yet suddenly oil starts to leak from the engine and spills into the hot surface of the exhaust causing the oil to sizzle into a horrible cloud of white smoke that floods under the hood and comes through the AC vents! Lovely!
- Styling: Beautiful vehicle design, very nice interior, aesthetically pleasing in every way
- Power: Can keep up with high speed traffic very well
- Cabin Noise: Very quiet engine
- Reliability: Always worrying about the next thing that will go awry wth it, and then how you're going to schedule repairs when you work full time and bought the vehicle in the first place so you DONT have these problems up front
- Cost to Maintain: If something goes wrong with it, it will definitely be the most expensive problem it could possibly be.
- Value: So overpriced and overrated. This car is seductive because of its appearance and first impression upon a test drive. But the longevity of this appeal does not sustain itself at all. This car is a problem.
Wonderful car for the price!
I think that you get more for your money with the Chevy Cruz. The interior is very comfortable and the design as a whole is very appealing for me. It drives great and I think Chevrolet did fantastic, developing an economy car with somewhat luxury features. However, within a year I started having problems; fortunately, all were covered under warranty. The biggest draw back was driving through Florida, our car broke down; completely shutting off. We called Chevrolet and they arranged a tow truck to shuttle the car to the nearest dealer (for free), and they provided a rental car and taxi (potentially reimbursed). So I think if you're interested in this vehicle, just keep up the maintenance and you should be set to go!
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Fuel Economy:
too many things to be fixed!
I have had to do more repairs on this car than my 2002 honda...I had to get clutch sensor fixed and now I have to take it in to see why my fan is running on high like it is over heating. It is a car that is full of repairs. I should have read on line first. And then car max says they look at their cars but obviously they don't or I would not have to repair it within a month of buying it!
- Cargo Space: It is a good small family car. plenty of foot room.
- Braking: Good
- Cabin Noise: doesn't have any
- Cost to Maintain: Needs to many repairs!
- Reliability: Constantly in the shop and have to find a new ride
- Safety: breaks down too much with children
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.