Used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze for Sale
2012 Chevrolet Cruze LT
Coming soon to CarMax Lancaster, PA
2012 Chevrolet Cruze LT
Coming soon to CarMax Turnersville, NJ
About the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
Love our Cruzita!
This car is stylish, affordable, and comfortable. Can't go wrong. Great gas saver, reliable, easy to maintain. The trunk is surprisingly huge!
- Fuel Economy: Great gas mileage
- Styling: She gorgeous
- Cargo Space: Surprisingly huge trunk!
4 door, great gas mileage, it's a step up from the 96 acura I previously had.
- Braking: Stops quick
- Dashboard: Lights and display are nice
- Ride and Handling: Smooth with minimal bumps
Reasonably Priced Car
The Chevy Cruze is a wonderful car for its size and cost. There are some blind spots, and if you're tall, like myself, there is really limited room in the back, but the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
- Fuel Economy: Driving in the Norfolk area, it's sometimes difficult to maintain decent gas mileage, but with the Cruze it's really easy. I average about 31 mpg and the factory estimated is 19/26
- Power: With only having a 1.8L 4 cylinder engine, which is smaller than my previous car, I expected less power, but I was surprised to find that it's actually faster. The car is really nimble, agile, and easy to move through traffic
- Value: For $16,000 the Cruze was a great choice. I would make this choice again and again if I could
- Interior Space: Being 6'3" tall, this may not have been the best car as far as having a backseat, but as far as the rest of the car, the Cruze is incredibly spacious for a small car.
- Cargo Space: The trunk is a bit small, but then again the entire car is smaller. The back seats do fold down, which helps with the small trunk.
- Technology and Entertainment: For being a 2012, the Cruze LS has some technology, but there isn't as much as I'd expect. I don't have cruise control, can't play music through the blue tooth, and there's no on board navigation. But there is XM and OnStar available, bluetooth, and one-touch down windows to make up for that.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.