Used 2011 Chevrolet Impala for Sale
2011 Chevrolet Impala LT
$99 Shipping from CarMax Mechanicsburg, PA
Reviews for 2011 Chevrolet Impala
Great car with lots of get up and go
Nice driving car. The six cylinder engine has the power to pull mountains and passing and gets 31 mpg on the open hwy 24 mpg mixed.
- Cost to Maintain: Only had to replace a front end oil seal in 61000 miles
- Power: The six cylinder engine has a lot of power and get up and go
- Ride and Handling: Handles well at high speed and on mountain roads
- Cabin Noise: Could be a little quieter but not bad
- Fuel Economy: Great on the open hwy but not so good around town
- Interior Space: Not much room in the back seat for adults if front seat are all the way back
wonderful car at a great price 2011 kshChevy Impala
i love the size, the space, the way it drives, the look and if you wanted to add anything extra it'll be an easy vehicle to invest your money in. very good car to travel in plus mines is fully loaded so i did a good job picking it out.
- Interior Space: there's more than enough room in the trunk, when traveling there's room for everyone to get comfortable
- Fuel Economy: not a big gas saver especjally since gas is $3 going on 4
Love my Impala!
Reliable, roomy and easy to drive. Will get up and go when needed. Costs me 50 bucks or less to fill up and it lasts me the week. Granted I am only driving 15 minutes to work and then transporting my kids to school, games etc. close to home. The only thing I have a problem with is visibility. The headrests in the back do not adjust or come off but they block the visibility in the rear windshield. I guess due to the side air bags the part of the car between the driver side window front and back is so thick that it causes a really bad blind spot. I have to check my mirrors then look back then look directly next to my care before I get over in the left lane. First month or two I almost side swiped a car several times due to this.
- Reliability: Looking for a reliable vehicle that drives easy and is roomy. I hade to get leather installed and so I drove a Malibu for a week while that was done. As far as fuel economy is concerned they are about the same which was a surprise since the impala is so much more roomier on the inside.
- Styling: Economical car but everyone loves the look of it.
- Visibility: Some serious blind spots. I have almost side swiped a few cars in the beginning not to mention the headrests in the back are so high that you can't see well out the rear windshield because they block the view. I use my mirrors but I have to turn my head before changing lanes to confirm Im clear.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.