Used 2011 Chevrolet Malibu for Sale
2011 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ
$1899 Shipping from CarMax Palmdale, CA
2011 Chevrolet Malibu LT
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Boise (Meridian), ID
About the 2011 Chevrolet Malibu
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Chevrolet Malibu. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Chevrolet Malibu
Fun and comfortable car to drive.
This car not only came with lots of extras like heated six way power seats, a tremendous Bose sound system, automatic heat and air conditioning, moon roof, and lots unique storage, this car also is very comfortable to ride in. I bought the model with the V6 and can't believe the power! Even my wife loves to drive the care with lots of power to spare.
- Ride and Handling: Comfortable to drive or ride in.
- Power: plenty of power for quick get-up and go.
- Interior Space: lots of unique storage
- Fuel Economy: does not get great fuel economy at 19 MPG ave.
- Visibility: limited visibility for backing up and blind spots.
- Technology and Entertainment: no factory towing package available, On-Star phone app very limited.
This car is perfect. At first I thought I wanted the ford focus but it felt flimsy on the test drive. I went on a limb and tested the Malibu. FELL IN LOVE! It really looks and feels like a luxury car, but the price is so right! It's heavy and sturdy but you wouldn't tell by the size. I always get compliments. Black leather/suede and the exterior is titanium and custom alloy rims. The paint holds up well in wintry weather, and really glistens in the summer! Only issue I've had is the malfunction indicator lamp light turns on every now and then but it turns off after a day or so. The Chevy repair shop said it can be finicky and to just ignore unless it persists several days. Really not a big deal. Overall, I lucked out on this car!
- Value: Great value for price
- Interior Space: Super spacious
Great car for a great price!
I would recommend this car because it's a nice car. Its very nice looking and it has a nice amount of space inside the car. The inside also looks very nice. It has a somewhat sporty look which I love. Also, I love the auto lights! I don't have to worry about turning my lights on or off all the time. It has good gas mileage and it rides very smooth.
- Interior Space: This is a nice size car. Especially for a first time car owner. If you have kids or nieces and nephews it's a great car because this car has a decent amount of space in the backseat to seat 3 people comfortably.
- Fuel Economy: It has 22mpg which is good. When I'm not driving a lot, I can go an easy 2 weeks off 30$ worth of gas....when I do drive a lot, I can go about a week and a half. And that's doing a ton of driving!
- Visibility: It's really hard to see out the back window. Like when backing up, I can't see my my trunk so I have to solely rely on my side mirrors.
- Power: The Ls doesn't have power seats which is a bummer but I believe the Lt does.
- Cargo Space: The trunk space isn't as big as I thought it was. It's okay for hauling around small things but trying to put big things in the trunk such as totes, it's a bit difficult getting them into the trunk.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.