Used 2011 Chevrolet Malibu for Sale
About the 2011 Chevrolet Malibu
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Chevrolet Malibu. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Chevrolet Malibu
This car is perfect. At first I thought I wanted the ford focus but it felt flimsy on the test drive. I went on a limb and tested the Malibu. FELL IN LOVE! It really looks and feels like a luxury car, but the price is so right! It's heavy and sturdy but you wouldn't tell by the size. I always get compliments. Black leather/suede and the exterior is titanium and custom alloy rims. The paint holds up well in wintry weather, and really glistens in the summer! Only issue I've had is the malfunction indicator lamp light turns on every now and then but it turns off after a day or so. The Chevy repair shop said it can be finicky and to just ignore unless it persists several days. Really not a big deal. Overall, I lucked out on this car!
- Value: Great value for price
- Interior Space: Super spacious
Great car for a great price!
I would recommend this car because it's a nice car. Its very nice looking and it has a nice amount of space inside the car. The inside also looks very nice. It has a somewhat sporty look which I love. Also, I love the auto lights! I don't have to worry about turning my lights on or off all the time. It has good gas mileage and it rides very smooth.
- Interior Space: This is a nice size car. Especially for a first time car owner. If you have kids or nieces and nephews it's a great car because this car has a decent amount of space in the backseat to seat 3 people comfortably.
- Fuel Economy: It has 22mpg which is good. When I'm not driving a lot, I can go an easy 2 weeks off 30$ worth of gas....when I do drive a lot, I can go about a week and a half. And that's doing a ton of driving!
- Visibility: It's really hard to see out the back window. Like when backing up, I can't see my my trunk so I have to solely rely on my side mirrors.
- Power: The Ls doesn't have power seats which is a bummer but I believe the Lt does.
- Cargo Space: The trunk space isn't as big as I thought it was. It's okay for hauling around small things but trying to put big things in the trunk such as totes, it's a bit difficult getting them into the trunk.
In love with my Chevy BU
I would recommend this car for a woman. It's a midsize sedan. It's stylish and sheik. It's good on gas and rides smooth. Buying my car from Car Max has been the. Best decision I've made since I've been old enough and able to buy a car. I searched High and low for my car and I found it in Indianapolis. They had it transferred here to a dealer in Illionis. It had one owner and low mileage. Sunroof and two toned interior which were things I wanted.
- Fuel Economy: Great on gas
- Technology and Entertainment: Everything is hands free you can connect to your phone through the cars radio.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.