Used 2012 Chevrolet Malibu for Sale
About the 2012 Chevrolet Malibu
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Chevrolet Malibu. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Decent quality, good exterior styling, great value.
- Value: Good car for the money, cost to maintain is low.
- Seat Comfort: cheap interior materials, carpet and seating. Plastic feels cheap to the touch
Nice looking car
Smooth driving and quiet. Comfortable seating and roomy.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth riding & quiet
Ok price, not so good of a car
Drives as if it's older, 2 months after I bought it I had to replace the power steering pump & the over heating sensor went out as well.
- Power: Accelerates well
- Cargo Space: Good size truck
- Seat Comfort: Comfortable seating
- Fuel Economy: Average 18 miles to the gallon
- Ride and Handling: Feels older
- Styling: Out dated
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.