Used 2012 Chevrolet Malibu for Sale
2012 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ
Coming soon to CarMax Maple Shade, NJ
About the 2012 Chevrolet Malibu
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Chevrolet Malibu. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Great Car, Fun to Drive
It is attractive and fun to drive. I can see the traffic all around me. Gas mileage is good. I love the silver color. I love the interior. I appreciate that the ceiling lights are not confusing, as in there are only two and they go on and off easily. In some previous cars I left the light on mistakenly. I like the automatic lights at dusk. I never have to touch the control for that.
- Ride and Handling: I can see all around me. I love the side mirrors.
Perfect family commuting car!
I wish someone had a bigger car and engine with the same gas mileage, at the same price; but since that's not an option out there this car is great! We can easily pack up our two boys and head out the door. It has been saving us so much on gas versus our van, and it runs great! Though snug we can even fit the third booster for my niece is the car. It is challenging to get strollers in and out of the trunk but it is doe able with our Chico single and Babytrend double. Love the extra touches of the two tone interior, makes the car feel so nice, and the lines of this year and so classic and beautiful. We are a family that is loving our Malibu!
- Fuel Economy: We bought this car for the gas mileage abs it is definitely delivering the way it said it would online.
- Styling: I love the interior. We are enjoying our two toned look. Great design yet keeping cost of car down!
- Value: Over all we are pleased with what we got for the price we got it! It has been running so smoothly, it's saving us plenty in gas versus our van, and we can still fit a stroller luggage and three kids in it when needed!
- Interior Space: Wish you could get the bigger car and engine for the same mpg and price; but no companies have that yet so we will survive!
Malibu is the best Car
Because Chevy overall has always made there vehicles reliable and affordable, gas mileage is awesome and keeping up on maintance is never an issue.I ended up with my Chevy because I reck my 2005 Chevy Malibu Maxx a few months back, due to bad weather.I already had my mind set on another Chevy,ended up with this one.....Love love love it.Highly recommend if your looking for a reliable car you will be driving every day.Love my XM radio and Onstar services.My last Malibu didn't have those features.Safety is a plus, my last Malibu was completely smashed head on into a building I walked away with a injuried elbow.
- Cost to Maintain:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.