Used 2013 Chevrolet Sonic for Sale
About the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Chevrolet Sonic
Great on gas. Room for 2 kids and a large dog
Great value. I love my sonic
- Fuel Economy:
- Technology and Entertainment:
For those who love a smaller car, Chevrolet Sonic
Had to replace a totaled 2011 Kia Rio. This car is slightly bigger, larger engine, and fancier technology. The Kia had tight steering which I now miss with this Chevy Sonic -- it just doesn't feel as responsive. However, its an attractive small car with decent power.
- Technology and Entertainment: Touch screen, smart phone apps
- Power: Larger engine than 2011 Rio
- Ride and Handling: Steering isn't very tight
- Dashboard: Odd compartments, but glove boxES and digital gauges are delightful
- Fuel Economy: Averaging 29 mpg with about 50/50 HWY 80mph/city driving
Affordable, Functional and Fun
First off, the Sonic is a fun car. It’s small, maneuverable, go-kart-like and very attractive. The seats are quite comfortable, the interior is simple but functional. My little Sonic sips gasoline and it’s the greatest feature of this vehicle. Comparatively, $20 keeps my Sonic going for a couple weeks with medium/light driving, whereas $20 was a few days with my previous car. That, my friends, really eases the blow of lackluster horsepower. I love my Sonic so very much. It is not a luxury car, but it fits the mold of my busy work/school/errands lifestyle. If you’re looking for great gas mileage, fun driving, maneuverability and a nice-looking interior/exterior – give the Chevy Sonic a good look!
- Fuel Economy: Saves tons of gas money
- Styling: Very attractive car, exterior and interior
- Interior Space: Roomy and comfortable despite small size
- Cabin Noise: Any sort of debris, rocks or salt on the road is particularly noisy
- Power: A little lackluster, but it is only a 4 cylinder
- Technology and Entertainment: In the basic model, only an auxiliary port is available with a very basic radio
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.