Used 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe for Sale
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LS
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Tucson, AZ
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Clackamas, OR
About the 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Love our Tahoe! Was always a dream to own one and now we do! Drives great, wonderful on long trips and looks so luxurious and classy! Black on black is the way to go on these! Fully loaded and was worth the wait! I just discovered I can turn it on with my keyfob! We have had it for about 4 months and still learning some of the new features in it!
- Ride and Handling: Smooth and easy to drive, isn't hard to manage for an SUV
- Styling: Looks very classy
- Interior Space: Spacious, love the Captains chairs in 2nd row
- Braking: Has some squeaking as I release and press brake but not bothersome
- Dashboard: I heard the dashboards tend to crack on Tahoes and people were right! They do!
- Cargo Space: If your third seat is upright, there is no cargo space
Good deal, but ask questions (see icons above)
gm has been in the large sub business for quite a while. the tahoe is a long running nameplate. the tech is great if you have had minimal in the past . the ride is truck-firm but car comfortable,
- Technology and Entertainment: much more tech than we have ever had
- Visibility: no real blind spots
Very happy about purchasing this SUV
Love the styling, handling and very spacious. The only negative at this time is visiting the gas station on a frequent bases and dropping $70-100 per visit. I pray the maintenance cost are reasonable. Pending your driving style and city/highway driving, you will enjoy driving this SUV.
- Value: Great value
- Interior Space: Plenty of storage and seating available
- Styling: Very impressive and easy to use components
- Fuel Economy: Learning very quickly that this truck sucks down gas
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.