Used 2013 Chevrolet Volt for Sale
About the 2013 Chevrolet Volt
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Chevrolet Volt. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Chevrolet Volt
Best car I've ever owned
I traded in a 2010 Honda Insight for the Volt. Unlike the Insight, the Volt will run for a while on battery only before it starts running the gasoline engine. That was the primary reason for the trade. What I didn't know going into it was how far superior the Volt is to the Insight in all categories. In acceleration and stability, it's more like a traditional gasoline engine car. It feels heavier and more solid than the Insight. I feel like what I gave up going "green" I got back when I got the Volt.
- Fuel Economy: How about no gasoline at all?
- Technology and Entertainment: Nice features
- Ride and Handling: Very solid
Cannot remember the last time I bought gas
I am very happy that I no longer make a visit to the local gas station 1 or 2 times a week anymore. The 38-42 mile range gets me to work and back everyday. I have a charger at work The electricity bill has hardly moved. I think the electric equivalent is .10-.20 cents a gallon in electric use. Gas is over $2.00/gallon. Spend my savings going out to dinner more.
- Fuel Economy: I love not buying gas every week. You really will need to invest in a Level 2 charger.
- Styling: Looks like a regular car. Nothing
- Power: Surprisingly strong acceleration on battery
- Cabin Noise: Gets a bit loud why I run out of battery and the car start using gas
- Cost to Maintain: They really need to reconsider the whole charger door release button. Ford Cmax has a better design. You really will need to invets in insalling a level 2 charger.
- Weather Versatility: Forget driving in snow. While I do have all weather tires, you will not go anywhere when it snows
Perfect car for nearly everyone
Outstanding fuel economy and great driving dynamics for an AFV. It's very quiet, even when the gas generator kicks in. You'll only hear the tire noise, and a little wind. In sport mode, this thing really has some guts. The only true con that I've found is rear seat headroom. This may be a factor if your rear passengers are over 6 foot. Rear leg room is fine with two 6-footers front and back. There's a lot of information you can pull from the infotainment system and instruments, so take some time to play with it an learn all the functionality. It's quite easy to use once you know how to navigate the menus. This car is the perfect combo for most people who will use this as their only car.
- Fuel Economy: getting over 100 MPG with nightly charging
- Ride and Handling: excellent for an AFV, and very quiet.
- Styling: everyone comments on how beautiful it is. Crystal Red color is outstanding.
- Visibility: The A pillars are a little large, but most cars are like that these days
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.