Used 2012 Chrysler 200 for Sale
2012 Chrysler 200 S
$99 Shipping from CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
About the 2012 Chrysler 200
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Chrysler 200. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Chrysler 200
Sophisticated and Sleek
We wanted a car that was both nice looking and reliable and I feel that we found it in the 200. The exterior is gorgeous and makes me feel both sporty and sophisticated driving it. Granted the engine is a little unrefined in the 4 cylinder, 4 speed option, but to me it's less parts to break in the future. However, don't let the 4 cylinder's fool you into thinking this car is weak because it's not. I have had to jump on this car a few times and the passing power is comfortable and acceleration is smooth. Some might tell you to pass on it because of the prior bad name of the Chrysler Sebring, but coming from this satisfied owner, I would happily purchase another 200 over most other cars in the future. It's a great car and we enjoy it!!
- Cabin Noise: Super quiet even on bumpy, loud highways.
- Ride and Handling: Body Roll is a thing of the past.
- Interior Space: Roomy for even long legged, tall drivers.
- Cost to Maintain: Wheel Well has to come off for battery access. Makes for an expensive battery change.
- Visibility: Some blind spots when driving looking to the side for passing.
Enjoying my new purchase!
I have only had this car about month but I love it. Thank God I live in Southern California and we have 80 degree winters at time so I have been able to enjoy the car with top down at times. Too soon to say anything negative accept I notice it burns a lot of gas however, that may be because I'm driving it like my other car and need time to get use to it. I may be a little heavy footed on the gas. I had a Ford Focus 2000 which I loved. It was very reliable and tugged at me to finally give it up but wanted something equally affordable and sporty as well as fun.
- Styling: Very nice looking sporty vehicle
- Cargo Space: Roomy
- Value: Affordable
- Ride and Handling: Seems to burn through gas quickly
2012 Chrysler 200
The 200 is a 4 door sedan at a reasonable cost compared to the competition. I have averaged 23-25 in city driving and 28-30 on highway driving. It has nice range of over 400 mile with it fairly large fuel tank. My car has a 280HP 8 speed transmission. The acceleration from a stop light seems a little slower than other cars probably due to the transmission and car weight. The car is a larger vehicle that handles like a larger car -- not like a sports car. Good reliable transportation at a good value.
- Fuel Economy: HIghway mileage usually 28-31 mpg
- Value: Carmax affordability for 2012 4D Sedan
- Reliability: So far, 25000 miles driven in 1 1/4 years and no major repairs needed
- Power: Slower acceleration than I anticpated at low speeds despite 280HP. 8 speed transmission probably limits acceleration for better MPG
- Cargo Space: Smaller trunk opening than my previous cafrs will limit carrying some large items that cannot fit into the trunk.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.