Used 2013 Chrysler 200 for Sale
About the 2013 Chrysler 200
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Chrysler 200. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Chrysler 200
Best choice I've made in years
I didn't really absorb everything this car offers when I originally bought it although it was quite a bit but it's turned out to be more than I expected. The handling is precise the ride is smooth and comfortable gas mileage is excellent. The attention to detail inside and out are flawless in my opinion. As you can tell I love this car and would highly recommend it
- Cabin Noise: Extremely quiet with a very little air noise
- Ride and Handling: The ride is extremely smooth the handling is precise and the braking system is superior
- Dashboard: Both the information given and the layout of the displays are superior to most cars that I've had
Chrysler 200 Convertible a classy upgrade!
Took a 400 mile drive and found the seat and wheel position to be very comfortable. Because its higher than the Sebring, getting in and out was so much easier. I did not get stiff like before and my back handled the trip much better. I also feel like it is much more of a luxury vehicle than my old Sebring. The look and feel of the interior - the analog clock (very classy) - and the quieter and more solid ride make me feel like I just made a MAJOR upgrade from my last vehicle. The trunk space when the roof is up is huge. Quite impressive. The only negative think I could say about this car is that the trunk is very heavy. For me its not a problem, but for someone not very strong it can be a real problem. Overall I am thrilled!!!
- Braking: Brakes are smooth and solid. Excellent quick braking reaction and stopping power
- Cabin Noise: I previously had a 2004 Sebring Convertible. The 200 is significantly quieter and the liner feels much more like a solid roof.
- Dashboard: The dashboard is very easy to see and read. Love the white background color. Much easier on the eyes.
- Cargo Space: Although the trunk is huge and spacious with the roof up, the trunk lid is quite heavy. Not a problem for me, but could be a problem for someone who is not very strong.
It all starts with the person who helps direct you to the car of choice. For me, it was Anna who was extremely kind and helpful. Having a background in psychology, she knows how to read the customers right off the bat. She really guides you without pushing or forcing anything you don't want. I sat in a handful of potential cars and test drove two and finally settled on my first choice which was the Chrysler 200. I am very pleased with CarMax as a company and with the personnel they hire. From the first step into the building, there is someone to help you and with a smile on their face. I've had my car since April 2016 and I'm very happy.
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.