Used 2010 Chrysler for Sale
Reviews for 2010 Chrysler
Great family car. Wonderful miles on the vehicle.
This car is perfect for families.
- Interior Space: Very spacious
- Fuel Economy: Great on gas when traveling
- Seat Comfort: Extremely roomy and comfortable
- Value: A little expensive for an older car
- Ride and Handling: Pick up speed is very slow
- Weather Versatility: The color of the car requires it to always be cleaned
I would buy another Town and Country again
I purchase this mini van for the power door and rear lift door. I love the space available from each seat.
- Interior Space: Spacing is great from each seat to be able to stretch out
- Cargo Space: Great space with rear seats folded down
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride and easy handling
- Cabin Noise: Noise level on driverside is loud when on the road
- Fuel Economy: Wish I could have better fuel economy for a V6
Okay - Price but are having issues - will trade which in a year
Own it for less than 3 months and have put more money into it than I did with my old car.
- Interior Space: lot of interior space
- Styling: Okay
- Dashboard: Okay
- Cost to Maintain: After having the car for less than 3 months - I have already put on over $800 for repairs.
- Braking: I have had the breaks worked on
- Fuel Economy: I was hoping for better. Since I have had the car worked on it has improved some
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.