Used 2013 Chrysler 300 for Sale
About the 2013 Chrysler 300
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Chrysler 300. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Chrysler 300
Wish I never purchased
Low story short, I’m sure this vehicle is probably nice for some who may purchase it new or certified pre-owned but in the 3 months I’ve owned it, I’ve had to take it to the shop to have issues fixed. I’m currently trying to make time to take to another dealership to have them look at issues that were supposed to be fixed at CARMAX. It’s been a long frustrating ordeal having this vehicle. Not happy!
- Seat Comfort: Seats are fine
- Braking: Has been making noises since purchase
- Fuel Economy: Feels like I have to fill up every week despite only traveling a total of 20 miles a dat
- Ride and Handling: Another issue that was supposed to be addressed is a clicking noise I hear mostly when riding under 20 mph
Great car at a great price.
The car rides smooth and is quiet on the interstates. Has good power when need but is only the 3.8 litre engine. This car was a rental but was well maintained. The mileage is high which would be expected in a rental.
- Fuel Economy: Very responsive steering along with a great ride
- Dashboard: Great MPH 24-32
- Dashboard: Laid out very well. Everything is within easy reach.
Great car I love it!!
Yes I would recommend to a friend family member or any one. Handles the road very well it like driving a mustang but with more room.
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.