Used 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 for Sale
Reviews for 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8
Fast car at a great price
The car was a great deal and was exactly what I expected. The pictures did a good job of showing the condition of the car.
- Value: Carmax prices beat other dealers.
- Power: Super fast.
- Fuel Economy: Can get up to 24 mpg on hwy,my average is 20 mpg.
wonderful car at a great price, great condition, very comfortable for two people over long distance, very fast and fun to drive and reasonable gas mileage for a car with this much power.
- Power: lots of power but not too much, very controllable
- Styling: great classic muscle car look that never gets old, in my opinion it’s better then the muscle cars of old, fast, reliable, handle great, stops better, air conditioning and the fuel mileage is good.
- Braking: with the big Brembo brakes it will stop on a dime.
- Ride and Handling: has a somewhat rough ride but handles great, the car was meant to look nice and perform and it delivers
- Cabin Noise: with its low profile wide tires it rides a little rough and on some highways that generates some road noise.
- Interior Space: it’s great for two adults but don’t try to put anyone in the backseats, it rides low so drive through windows are a bit tough
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.