Used 2014 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 for Sale
Reviews for 2014 Dodge Challenger SRT-8
Fast & loud
If your looking for a fun high horsepower vehicle, dodge hit the nail on the head. I’m an auto-tech and I’ve driven just about everything under the sun. For a larger vehicle it’s power handling and braking r top notch. Not the greatest fuel mileage but that’s not why you buy a car like this. It’s not horrible though, you can get 22-23 on the highway.
- Braking: Their Brembo brakes enough said!!!
- Power: It’s always right their. Even in higher gears you can just roll-on the throttle and go
- Ride and Handling: Adjustable suspension it’s bilsteen suspension. So if you want a nice ride leave the sport button alone, if you want to throw the car around a little definitely put in sport mode‼️
- Visibility: Large a&b pillars so you have to look well.
- Fuel Economy: Well it not great but I didn’t think it would be. I bought the car for performance not fuel economy
- Weather Versatility: Better off not driving it in the rain, if you do take it easy. And if you even think about driving it in the snow you won’t have the car long!!!
a monster street car completly stock.
- Ride and Handling:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.