Used 2013 Dodge Charger SRT-8 for Sale
2013 Dodge Charger SRT-8
$1899 Shipping from CarMax Salt Lake (South Jordan), UT
Reviews for 2013 Dodge Charger SRT-8
Awesome car - Fun to drive!
The sportiness and power of the Hemi engine brings out the kid in me again. This car is really fun to drive.
- Power: What's not to like about more power?
- Styling: Curves and spoiler look great.
- Ride and Handling: Great acceleration and cornering.
- Cabin Noise: A little loud, but it's got a lot of power.
- Fuel Economy: Not great; but not too bad either.
Practical Performance Car
It's fun, devilishly good looking, yet fully practical as a daily driver, if you can control your foot (good luck with that). You also receive all the benefits of speed, power, and having a devilishly good looking car.
- Power: The 6.4L Hemi makes this monster capable of blistering acceleration at any speed. Certainly more so than anything Ford turned out that year.
- Ride and Handling: The firm and controlled feel of the SRT suspension gives the vehicle superior cornering precision and a quality ride. Steering is brought to you buy good old-fashioned hydraulic assist, resulting in the ability to actually feel the road in the steering wheel. A novel concept, this day in age.
- Braking: The standard equipped Brembo 4-Piston caliper and vented/ slotted rotors are capable of bringing the vehicle to a controlled stop from any speed, in incredibly short distances with little brake fade. Perfect for when BMW drivers cut you off.
- Weather Versatility: Because the vehicle is Rear Wheel Drive and makes 470 foot-pounds of torque to the drive wheels, it doesn't exactly make driving in slick conditions easy. It's an American performance car, not a European mountain goat.
- Fuel Economy: The 6.4L Hemi V8 (even with the ability to deactivate 4 cylinders under cruising conditions) doesn't exactly scream "economical", as it averages approximately 21 MPG highway. Don't know what else you'd expect from a V8 performance motor.
- Cost to Maintain: Being a V8-powered performance vehicle, it (expectedly) incurs pricey service intervals. 7 quarts of synthetic 0W-20 for high tolerance motors isn't cheap, folks. Nor are the high-performance tires you'll shred every 20,000 miles if you aren't careful.
This car has all the power as well as all the bells and whistles one would need to be comfortable. It is perfect for a person like me who loves the amenities like GPS, heated seat, etc, but also desire the power to get up and go if needed.
- Power: It has a Hemi, need I say more
- Styling: The interior is red and totally makes to car stand out in a subtle way
- Technology and Entertainment: Heated seats and remote starts are a must in the winter
- Fuel Economy: It is a Hemi V8 power costs
- Cabin Noise: The Vroom Vroom is loud.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.