Used 2010 Dodge Charger for Sale
Reviews for 2010 Dodge Charger
Smooth riding sedan
Smooth riding vehicle with decent mpg for a full size sedan.
- Ride and Handling: Very Smooth Ride. Good Highway car.
- Cost to Maintain: The SXT comes with a V-6 that has defective or poorly designed rocker shafts. If you hear a very loud tapping noise coming from the engine it is probably a rocker shaft. Also the 3.5 V-6 has a timing belt that should be changed at 100k miles.
A Real Let Down
Since purchasing this car less than 3 months ago, we have had to put in the shop no less than 3 times and as I am submitting this review we have an appointment tomorrow to have it repaired. We were told that it had been put through this great list of inspections and had been recently serviced, but we have had problems with the thermostat, ignition and now the throttle. I was pretty excited about getting this car and really hate to say that so far it has been a let down. Praying it gets better.
- Fuel Economy: It's great on gas!!
- Ride and Handling: When it's running properly, it's a smooth ride
- Power: She can definitely move!!
Pricing played a huge roll in my car purchase decisions!
This car is awesome! It has all the bells and whistles w/o the bells and whistle price!
- Power: It has the get-up I have been looking for in a car!
- Fuel Economy: The car does very well on gas! I have the fast car minus the high fuel usage!
- Styling: This is a beautiful car, powerful and sporty! Win/Win
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.