Used 2011 Dodge Charger for Sale
Reviews for 2011 Dodge Charger
I think it's a great value and performs as well as any high performance car with 4 doors.
It's the right size for me. It's fast, handles well, has all the bells and whistles. And it's black!
- Technology and Entertainment: There are so many extras that allow me to have the best of music and heated seats on cold days.
- Ride and Handling: With 20"wheels, it handles like a sports car.
- Power: The 5.7L Hemi lets me move out when I feel I need to or want to.
- Fuel Economy: I like the power, acceleration and the handling, but 15 mpg is tough.
Good car and warranty is great
- Fuel Economy: Save money
- Power: Get out of a jam if needed
- Styling: Design
- Cost to Maintain:
awesome car. great buying experience
Handles great, rides great, very comfortable
- Ride and Handling:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.